The sixth annual Oppenheimer Blockchain and Digital Assets Summit on Web 3.0 and the Creator Economy will take place on November 17 at Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (“Oppenheimer”), a renowned investment bank, wealth management, and a division of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY).
A prominent group of businesses driving the continuous development of the blockchain ecosystem, including Fidelity Digital Assets, Blockchain.com, Coinbase, and Silvergate Capital Corporation, will be featured at the virtual event. You may sign up right there.
Timothy Horan who is the Senior Analyst for Cloud & Communications and Owen Lau who is the Senior Analyst for Exchanges, Information Analytics, and Asset Managers, said in a statement that the potential to access the internet in new and different ways based on blockchain technology is arising, along with significant opportunities for the expansion of decentralized finance in the era of Web 3.0,”
Blockchain & Digital Assets Summit
Everything will be impacted by this, from the development of private market funds to dispersed wireless infrastructure. This virtual conference highlights how Oppenheimer Blockchain is committed to bringing together innovators and thought leaders from across the field as an ever-wider range of investors seek to learn about the adoption of digital assets.
Presentations, panels, and one-on-one discussions will be part of the summit’s coverage of significant themes in the blockchain and digital asset ecosystem, including uses for DeFi and NFTs, payments and remittances, capital markets infrastructure, regulatory framework, and more. The following businesses will be present:
- Apollo is a publicly traded, global supplier of alternative assets with over 30 years of experience working with both institutional and retail clients throughout the risk spectrum.
- Blockchain.com is one of the most well-liked platforms for securely purchasing bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies. Users can safely store, swap, trade, and purchase the most popular cryptocurrencies on its site.
- Coinbase: A publicly traded platform for gaining access to the larger crypto industry. In over 100 countries, 103 million verified individuals, 14,500 institutions, and 245,000 ecosystem partners put their trust in Coinbase to buy, sell, save, and use cryptocurrencies.
- Fidelity Digital Assets: The goal of Fidelity Digital Assets, a Fidelity Investments subsidiary that runs as a separate company, is to provide products and services that assist institutions in utilizing digital assets and innovating in the increasingly digital world of finance.
- Figure Technologies is a lender that specializes in revolutionizing the trillion-dollar financial services sector by utilizing the Provenance Blockchain’s proven power for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking, and payments.
- Silvergate Capital Corporation: Providing innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services to the digital currency sector. An ever-expanding list of investors and digital currency enterprises from around the world is provided by the corporation with a real-time payment mechanism.
The fifth annual Blockchain and Digital Assets Summit is excited to welcome the visionary group of entrepreneurs, investors, and presenters, according to Erica L. Moffett, who is the Associate Director of Research and Managing Director at Oppenheimer Blockchain.
As new applications for these technologies emerge, established platforms continue to evolve, and financial markets change in reaction, their insights come at a key time for the future of the Creator Economy and Web 3.0. Oppenheimer Blockchain will lead and participate in engaging discussions using our own distinctive viewpoints throughout the evening.
Oppenheimer Blockchain & Co. Inc.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a significant subordinate of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. and its affiliates. It offers a full wide range of securities brokerage, wealth management, and investment banking services to individuals, corporate executives, local governments, families, businesses, and institutions.